Boxing Workout

Day 230 of 365 days. One of the nice things about the Class with Dave group is that it forces me to get off my ass and do different shots. I actually thought of this one weeks ago, but just never got around to it. But this week with a health and fitness assignment, I thought it'd be the perfect time to do it. Something kind of interesting about working out under 3000 watts of studio lights. You get hot really really fast. I guess in some ways that's a good thing. It's all about working up a sweat, but, damn does it get hot. It was pretty fun though, and I should work out with the heavy bag more often. The draw back is that since I was doing it alone, I didn't have anyone spotting me on the bag, and even a 100 lbs heavy bag gets some swing in it when you really lay into it. So, I fell into this routine of 10 seconds of combination, run over, press the camera button again, run back, 10 more seconds (and the bag has hopefully slowed down by the time I got back). What I didn't get around to doing today was working on my paper. Which I really should. But I'm also kind of feeling the call of the hottub. I wonder what will prevail. An alternate shot for today is found here. 365 days

Bodybuilding.com - Athletes Topic Of The Week - What Is The Best Boxing ...  What is the best boxing workout? A boxing workout can increase endurance, strength, and speed. Our forum members have put together great workouts, talk about ...

Boxing Workouts: A Complete Boxing Training Program | How To Box  The boxing workout that follows is a complete boxing training program designed ... All I just said is that the boxing workouts I will show you will be based on ...

Boxing Workout  A list of customized workout plans which includes an abs workout, 30 minute workout, at home workout, and many more. ... and help you become a better boxer. ...

Boxing Training | How To Box  Boxing workouts are the most effective workouts you can do. ... Workout Reasons. 2 weeks 1 day ago. boxing. 2 weeks 1 day ago. Good Work. 2 weeks 3 days ago ...

Bodybuilding.com - Boxing Articles!  Great Boxing articles! Learn the secrets to success! ... for boxing, complete with sample conditioning workouts and ... What Is A Good Workout For A Boxer? By: ...

Boxing Workout - Plyometric Circuits for Speed, Power and Strength ...  Plyometric Circuits are the corner stone of a good boxing workout. ... stephen newall on Boxing Workout - Plyometric Circuits for Speed, Power and Strength ...

The Boxer's Workout  

LA Boxing - Your fat blasting / quick weight loss boxing, kickboxing ...  The LA Boxing Workout™ mirrors an actual boxing, kickboxing or mixed martial ... Boxing Workout. Boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, and Fitness News. LA Boxing Frachise ...


David Payne, Fox5 News Fitness Expert shows you the basics of a boxing workout

24-Minute Boxing Workout  24-Minute Boxing Workout. By: Liz Neporent ... Olajide has designed a boxing workout especially for you that consists of five " ...

Amazon.com: boxing workout  A community about boxing workout. Tag and discover new products. ... boxing workout. Home Products (7) Discussions Lists & Guides Images Contributors (11) ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment